Thursday, September 23, 2010

01/25/01

Phebe said to cover the spools of copper back up and worry about it later after we return from Hawaii. So I covered the shit back up with the mulch hay and then went out in the field with a shovel and worked until the wee hours of the morning heaping dirt on old Yin-Yang. Then it was time to drive to the airport. I was frazzled. Sitting there in the plane on the tarmac I guess the whole thing hit me all at once. And that was before my fear of flying kicked in. Phebe kept shushing me. I guess I mentioned stolen copper a few more times than I should have.

That cop Funked is going to be back on the place today, I say all worried to Phebe, He said he was going to check to see that the bull got disposed of properly. What if he finds the stolen copper?

I made a call, Phebe says on the down low, don’t worry. Everything’s being taken care of. You don’t need to know the details.

Great, I say angrily, so now someone else knows about the stolen copper too? Let me guess, you got Stash Skim in on the secret? What are you guys having an affair or something? Reliving old fucking times are you?


That’s just over the top, Joseph. I wish you knew how ridiculous you’re acting right now. How dare you suggest I’m having an affair! You’re the one whose filming naked teenagers on the place.


Stolen copper, naked teenager being filmed, carcass being buried, cockpits being stormed in a fit of panic---no, no, there’s no reason to investigate me. I’m no criminal really. It can all be explained. Really, it can.

No comments:

Post a Comment