Monday, September 5, 2011

03/20/01

Told Phebe I was going to head out to visit Percy for a while, but what I was really setting out to do was talk to his neighbor there, Cupcake, try to let her know I really didn’t want to get stuck at this point fixing her Winnebago---that I didn't want to hear any complaining about it neither through her boyfriend, my probation officer. But Cupcake wasn’t home. Percy said she hasn’t been seen in the last 2 days. I guess Cupid Boy has been stopping by at all hours day and night knocking on the girl’s door.

I think one of the times he stopped by she had another guy in there with her, but they acted like no one was home and just let the poor guy keep knocking. It was so annoying!

So anyway, my whole mission in going over there was to unburden myself of an obligation someone thought I made to them, and what does Percy do? He brings up his damn Mythopoetic Men’s Group/ Get Revenge On My Old Boyfriend Cricket Team.

Didn’t you say you’d help me get your relative Fauntleroy to play on my cricket team this summer?

No!

Really Joseph, after all that I’ve done for you! Opening my home to you in the dead of Winter when you had no where else to go!

Makes me almost want to go back to taking the meds Swami Hard Salami says I need to stay on.

Shit! I think I was supposed to have an appointment with him today too!

I tried to write some on the Phebe Reynolds novel so I could have something to show for myself, but all my fucked up brain kept thinking about was how an airplane wing creates lift by forcing air to travel a longer distance over the top of the wing than the bottom. That was from a book I read in Percy’s library when I was living there.

How do trust a fucking airplane to stay in the air relying on such a stupid principle, I ask?

Yeah, fucked up brain alright. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment