Saturday, November 19, 2011

03/26/01

Phebe and I had a big blowout argument after the call from the coroner. I still don’t know why it was so important for her to share the family dirt the way that she did. She said people already know the family dirt anyway. I said that just wasn’t true. She said I live in denial about most everything. It’s like it’s some kind of kick to her to share with the world how fucked up we are. She’s the fucking reason people know the dirt! I slept on the couch. Left the house early. I was supposed to report to probation but made a wrong turn like that guy in the Bruce Springsteen song and just kept goin’. Went to fucking Albany. Sat in the parking lot of the State Police Academy waited to see if I could see anything of my daughter. Thought better of the whole thing though when I started attracting attention of all those cops coming in and out of the place all the time. So I head home on the Thruway and who do I find stranded between the Kingston and New Paltz exits but Cupid Boy and Cupcake and the Fuckmobile Winnebago that Cupcake needed to get moved. Dumb ass that I am, I pull over in the breakdown lane. Nothing was done to fix the fucking radiator that I could tell. The thing drained out and overheated. Winnebago was now hitched to a big tow rig. I apologized to Cupid Boy for missing reporting. He said as I could see he was playing hooky too.

How bout you let us keep this parked at your farm, he says.

Now I got the Fuckmobile parked out back next to the burned up trailer. What the fuck am I going to say to the guy? No?

No comments:

Post a Comment