Saturday, November 19, 2011

03/29/01

I was spying on Phebe trying to spy on me this morning. She was on the computer looking through the files looking for my writing. Then she got up and I could see her going through stuff around the house looking for my disk hidden away no doubt. When she realized I was up she started to ask me about my Phebe Reynold’s story--- maybe she was trying to see if that was really what I’ve been writing all this time. She said I had to have a solid story structure and plot, otherwise it would be a waste of time. She said she reads so many romance novels she’s certain she could help me. She said that I needed at least two guys vying for Phebe’s affection. One would not be enough. I said I had two guys, don’t worry. Phebe said the problem with the Romeo and Juliet angle was that Phebe Reynolds selecting the Loyalist for her secret lover would be taken as an act of treason.

Not if Phebe Reynolds was aware her Loyalist lover was secretly acting as a spy for George Washington though, I say.

Oh. Well now. . .

By the way Phebe, I’ve been meaning to ask, how has your campaign running for the school board been going---running as Phebe Noonan?

Oh. Well now. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment