Monday, February 20, 2012

04/13/01

Here it is Good Friday, Friday the 13th. Betty passed away last night. Phebe and I brought some food out to Fauntleroy earlier. He was pretty stoic about the whole thing. I asked him about services not realizing there wouldn’t be any.

She’ll be cremated, he says. Dat’s all, Mon. Maybe you can help me sprinkle her ashes in the river someday.

I was trying to be on my best behavior, but I got into a loud argument with Phebe in the car on the way home, woke the baby up in the car seat. It all went back to when Cupid Boy told me he planned to file probation violation on me. After that I mentioned to Phebe she needed somewhere else to put the guns. I didn’t really discuss with her where they would go, just that they needed to get out of the house since I was back living there. I don’t know what I was thinking not staying on top of it.

You said to get the guns out of the house! She says.

You took my guns to fucking Stash Skimington’s?

We got back home and Cupcake was there giving me hell for keeping the gate to the lane locked up. How am I supposed to get to my camper?

I told her she needed to get the camper off the place. She was fuming. They won’t allow me to keep that in my neighborhood!

I was fuming too. You’re not welcome to keep it here any longer! This is my property, not yours! That’s that!

I got in my truck to go drive around for a while, tried to clear my head. Went into Probation Officer Barbie’s neighborhood, saw a bunch of police cars surrounding her house with the lights all going. Found out later on Barbie’s husband shot himself in the head. Someone interviewed on the news just now said it was a good thing the rest of the family was in a shelter, or else they might have been killed too.

Some fucked up shit right there.

No comments:

Post a Comment