Tuesday, January 18, 2011

02/10/01

So as much as I’ve been worrying about leaving this writing out where it can be found--- saying I’m going to keep it all on a disk and keep the disk hid in the shed out back---well, I may have lived up to that plan maybe one day. In truth, I haven’t even been locking my trailer all the time. I get back from the woods this morning and who do I find visiting but Stash Skimington, Phebe‘s boyfriend. The fucker let himself into my trailer! Phebe told him to see me. The computer was out of sleep mode so what the hell does that tell you? You know the fucker was on there. I just have to figure now the fucker has read everything I wrote about the fucker and everyone else. But what am I gonna say to the asshole? I know you read all my shit, let’s not pretend you didn’t? Later I checked the history box for the internet and it didn’t look like he had even gone online. I was hoping he was just checking the weather. So what the hell was he doing on there? He was going through my documents, that’s what. He was reading all this shit. The fucker!

No comments:

Post a Comment