Wednesday, January 25, 2012

4/9/01

Reported to Cupid Boy this morning, got a kick in the gut from the fucker. He informed me he was filing a petition in court alleging I violated the terms of my probation.

I protested of course, asked, How on Earth did I do that?

Stupid Boy rattles off a litany of items:

Well, let see, you violated the stay away distance requirement on the order involving your assault victim. You continue to possess firearms by fraudulently claiming they’re your wife’s now. You travelled outside the county more than 50 miles without permission. You failed to report to the office that same day! Let me stop, OK, before your direct admission to me to littering adjacent to a protected wetland!

That boy needs to find a new fucking girlfriend!

I’m holding out hope maybe the asshole is bluffing. He goes forward, he knows I can come back at him with his dirt with Cupcake and her fucking RV parked on my farm. Of course nowadays some people delight in having their dirty laundry aired in public. He could just say So What? I’m just thinking I have to get that fucking trailer off the place. Next thing he’ll say I’m selling drugs out of the thing, or using it to pimp out Cupcake or some other crazy ass thing.

Anyway, here’s a stupid thing that came into my head as a distraction:

No Farms, No Food
No Food, No Farts
No Farts, No Fools
No Fools, No Fun


I’ll have more time to work on it later. . .when I’m locked up in fucking jail!

No comments:

Post a Comment